How to Use Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Pages as an SEO Treasure Trove
Poorly conceived website pages devoted to frequently asked questions can confuse and bore users while falling short of their SEO potential.
If you plan or revise them well, FAQ pages can pay off for your company for branded and non-branded keywords.
Start with an FAQ audit
It sounds like an easy task. Review your 300-word FAQ content and call it a day. But an audit has all sorts of benefits if you ask effective questions:
- Are there too many questions on the page?
- Are the answers too brief?
- Is the content outdated?
- Does the content link to related pages?
- What is the tone? Is it playful, conversational, dry, entertaining, etc.?
- What are the calls to action in the answers as well as the design?
- Does the content reference customer-support downloads and communities?
- Does the content address a potential customer’s pain points and lead the person to a purchase?
- Is it easy to find the FAQ?
- Are appropriate images or video included?
Why My Website Required SEO?
We can help you get 1st page rank on search engines, optimize your website to perform better, help you with creating quality content, and much more.
Do you provide Custom SEO Packages?
Yes, We do. Our custom SEO plans are designed as per your business requirement, Contact us for more details…
Do You Offer Any Discount On SEO?
Yes, we provide. But it depends on your chosen SEO plan, just contact us for more details
Can I Change My Plan In-Between?
Yes, you can change your plan anytime you want, just email us at:- email@example.com
What Are Your Best SEO Plans?
We have a variety of SEO plan to suits every size of business needs, for more details…